• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For all you shops that bring the pooch to work

gabagoo

How could someone not want to cuddle this little guy

Attachments

• maxy.JPG
    maxy.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 61

shakey0818

took the wordz right out of my mouth.

you took the words out of my mouth.

I think there is nothing wrong with having a dog at the shop as long as it isn't mean and intimidating.I think it shows a bit of compassion and a general love for animals.But don't take my advice I'm the one who plays with wild raccoons and skunks,lol

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We have customers ... yes, more than one, that bring their pugs by to play with Sassy when they're ordering or picking up.

kylebrk

I love my pups but haven't figured out how to keep the hair out of the prints :(

So no puppies for now. I am jealous of those of you who can do it. Nothing like a belly rub to take your mind off of strangling a customer or employee.

showcase 66

My cousin is an Engineer and the firm him and his father work at have 4 office dogs. Of course they work in a five story building where one floor is there break room/kitchen area that also has an inside dog run. The other people who work there can also bring their dogs and cats in to work if needed for vet appointments as well. My cousin tells me it is the best way to get over dealing with a piece of chit client. Playing with the dog for 10 -15 mins from time to time works wonders. productivity and moral have been a lot higher since they started the dog area for the break room.

CheapVehicleWrap

"Nothing like a belly rub to take your mind off of strangling a customer or employee."

"My cousin tells me it is the best way to get over dealing with a piece of chit client. "

Well there you have it nay Naysayers! Two messages in a row that warrant my firing up the RV and rescuing the entire pound on this wonderful Friday.

Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
"Nothing like a belly rub to take your mind off of strangling a customer or employee."

"My cousin tells me it is the best way to get over dealing with a piece of chit client. "

Well there you have it nay Naysayers! Two messages in a row that warrant my firing up the RV and rescuing the entire pound on this wonderful Friday.

You go to the pound and you will end up paying big time. They won't let you just take them, you have to pay to have them spayed/neutered - shots - tags etc...

If you want to take the less expensive (dare I say "cheaper") route just pick up a few on the side of the road that didn't make it all the way across.
Wrap them with some gloss laminate and set them up on the counter.
You'll have customers lined up to pet and play with them.
Don't go total cheap and use a calendered lam, you gotta use cast or it will fail and things will start to smell real quick.

Good luck and don't forget to post photos of your new best friends.

wayne k
guam usa

thinksigns

SnowFlake
My apologies, I was trying to make a joke. She got bit pretty bad on the ear at the dog park. The cone of shame was just to keep her from clawing the bandage/stitches. She can hear, but she doesn't always listen.