• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For all you shops that bring the pooch to work

BROWNDOG

cant come to work with out at least one of the dogs, the only problem i have is how to keep the dog hair off the cuter & printer, and signs, desk, vinyl the list goes on.
although app tape does work as a good lint roller

VINYLIMAGEZ

a good percent of people here claim professionalism, there is countless threads stating this, and now we see pets inside sign shops, unprofessional.

Chimuka

Complaint Department

Attachments

• Dogzilla Complaint Dept.jpg
    Dogzilla Complaint Dept.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 91
J

john1

Everyone must wear Armani suits in their shops, AT ALL TIMES!

lol

Typestries

If pets in the office work for two of my clients, both doing well over 20 mil a year, I think they're fine in most sign shops. We have a half door in our lobby. If folks want to say hi to the girls, they can reach over, if not its like they are not even here. My girl(s) know our regular pick up clients, and will rise from a dead sleep and run 80' across the building to say hi if they hear a familiar voice.

Eh, dog people.

lexsigns

yes, but NOTHING says professional like the word IMAGEZ.
:clapping:
at least 1 of my dogs comes to the shop every day! My clients LOVE them. I think some come by just to play with them and not see me... never hurt my biz or professionalism..
I dont think I would want to do biz with someone who had an issue with them!

Billct2

My girls likes to have her coat cleaned by the shop vac.
Both my doctors (now retired) had "shop dogs", one a pair of his black lab bird dogs the other a couple of little Yorkies.

RobbyMac

We have always had dogs in our shops.
We wrap indycars, entirely, in record time... If our work isn't good enough for our clients, they can take it to much slower petless sign shops.

binki

Our customers are disappointed when the pups are not in the shop.

Attachments

• DSCI0001.jpg
    DSCI0001.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCI0003.jpg
    DSCI0003.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 62

Farmboy

Glad I never claimed any professionalism. Like Binki, people are bummed when our dogs aren't there. Some customers bring their kids, just so they can see the dogs. Our UPS guys even love to see them and always bring treats. I get more comments on facebook pics of the dogs then I get on some of our work. :-D They are great stress relievers.

binki

Our mailman played with the dogs!

+1 on customers bringing the kids. Even the biz next door, some of the guys come over, one of them even would take them out for a walk!

Dakotagrafx

5 year old chocolate lab does nothing to improve efficiency with me - he is always getting caught in cords or taking off with supplies - wish he would calm down like the other labs I knew growing up. I sure miss my shepherd