• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Those Still on Win 7...

FactorDesign

When major software like Adobe starts requiring Win10 for it's main programs, and not just silly add-on tools, we might switch from Win7.

WildWestDesigns

When major software like Adobe starts requiring Win10 for it's main programs, and not just silly add-on tools, we might switch from Win7.

Officially at the very least that would be around Jan of next year as that is when Win 7 goes EOL. Win 8.1 has until 2023 I believe.

The fact that Adobe is now forcing people to be on a min of x-1 with their subscription products, won't even be able to use an older version after so long that would enable users to stay on older hardware (another downside of SaaS programs (even pseudo SaaS programs like Adobe). The joys of being bleeding edge in a production environment with software (both in terms of OS and individual programs).