• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For those who think it isn't possible.

everyone should look at a company called bluemedias website they wrap all of the trains in phoenix it very cool work and just awesome wraps to check out!

slappy

i'm sorry but, what is it? too long to tell! Is it a train? I see no wheels and lots of doors so............:help:

looks great.............. whatever it is and however you got it to your shop.... with no wheels

HulkSmash

i'm sorry but, what is it? too long to tell! Is it a train? I see no wheels and lots of doors so............:help:

looks great.............. whatever it is and however you got it to your shop.... with no wheels

It's a train, installed at their location.

CES020

Just curious on how you handle issues or mistakes if someone else provided the printed material?

signswi

yeah, we an rv scheduled 3 weeks ago. showd up today. randomly.

Had a race car (FF) drop in out of the blue needing a next day wrap (plus design) in the middle of a fleet wrap rollout. Good stuff. Haven't done a train yet, would love to design one. Installing one looks...interesting, glad I'm not involved on that end.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Dont make mistakes....

Nice install! And yes jfiscus.... there is good reason the majority of transit ads are printed on Busmark and Busart. I've printed many hundreds of rolls of it, installed and removed most of that as well.

Ponto

...looks great,......I'm going out on a limb and assuming the vehicle(s) were cleaned / prepped by others........

JP

HulkSmash

Here's another one we finished today for statefarm.

Attachments

• 290027_567368503581_1396854126_o.jpg
    290027_567368503581_1396854126_o.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 115

HulkSmash

...looks great,......I'm going out on a limb and assuming the vehicle(s) were cleaned / prepped by others........

JP

Each one we do, already has a previous wrap on it, so for the most part, it's pretty clean when we remove it.

FishnSigns

Looks great! I will keep an eye out next time it rolls down south. The Light Rail used to run right behind our old shop. I don't envy your hands and forearms after that much vinyl in a day. Nice work!