• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions For walk-in sign businesses - Your COVID-19 update tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
The most important thing is to let clients/customers know about your current COVID-19 situation.

Where to do this? Anywhere your walk-in sign business appears in a search.

Consider starting your post with today’s date, xx/xx/2020. And then mark on your calendar to go in every few days to edit that date to keep it fresh. Again, this is to let clients know your up-to-date information.

Then invite them to phone. Interesting option: show the phone number and then a person's first name.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
People buy from people. Let potential buyers know that you are alive and well.
But what if were not ok? All this covid stuff is messing with my head. You see, I like to joke and am a bit cynical but with a mask on, people cant see that Im joking. Every day that goes by, Im 1 step closer to going home with a black eye so updating my website every morning would be a constant reminder of this impending assault over a joke. Its scary

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
But what if were not ok? All this covid stuff is messing with my head. You see, I like to joke and am a bit cynical but with a mask on, people cant see that Im joking. Every day that goes by, Im 1 step closer to going home with a black eye so updating my website every morning would be a constant reminder of this impending assault over a joke. Its scary
I think they got pills for that.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Whoa.......... there's a lotta talent. NOT !!! Much to be said for the silliness of that guy and his troop throughout the years.

Stacey K

I like making signs

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 322

Don Grutzius

take the mask off.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, why is it, almost everyone wearing a mask wears it under their nose and some only on their chin ?? It looks more like a head sling the way these bozos are wearing them. Wha...?? They got a toothache ??

The best one is...... when the cops come in wearing masks, it just seems odd. :confused:

David40

Covid-19 is finished, done, over. I could go into the fraud, corruption, and dirty politics of it all, but suffice to say, we now have several very effective, safe, treatments available to deal with this virus. So much so that testing, masks, plexiglass, isolation, and distancing will no longer be necessary.
There is need to be afraid of this virus anymore.
Texas doctor has found 'silver bullet' for COVID-19

Lotta

Taiwan is an Island, they had about 450 infektions and 7 deaths - because they reactet really early an did not let the Virus spread like other countrys.

This man just talking wired things.

David40

Taiwan is an Island, they had about 450 infektions and 7 deaths - because they reactet really early an did not let the Virus spread like other countrys.

This man just talking wired things.

Yeah, that's nice for them that they didn't need to shut down the whole country, but at this point it's like closing the barn door after all the animals got out. The good thing is that with all the remedies that have been discovered and readily available it makes containment/isolation/masks unnecessary, and the really good news is that these discoveries will most likely work on any future viruses that might come along so we won't even need to go through any of this again.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Yeah, that's nice for them that they didn't need to shut down the whole country, but at this point it's like closing the barn door after all the animals got out. The good thing is that with all the remedies that have been discovered and readily available it makes containment/isolation/masks unnecessary, and the really good news is that these discoveries will most likely work on any future viruses that might come along so we won't even need to go through any of this again.

You're on glue. Guess the thousand of new cases every day in the US are just made up? Ignorant people like you are the reason it's so out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.