• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

forum acting differently

signage

I was wondering if anyone else is noticing slower access sometimes though out the day in the past couple of days? Also other things seeming to be not doing actions a previously happening?

Jillbeans

Here too.
Sometimes I get the main screen when I enter the site and the scroll bar remains unscrollable. Or it freezes after I think I post.
Love...Jill

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I noticed it too. I ran all the maintenance routines last night which did not help ... so it would appear to be a server problem. I am putting in a support ticket.

Thanks for the report.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Since this problem appears to be related to server load, I have also turned off the automatic refresh to see if that helps.

BobbyFosson

A few minor adjustments have been done that may help a bit. Please let me know if you notice a difference (good or bad). We are all in it together.