• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fraud

S

Stan B

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Collins Brown...I am respectfully contacting you to know if you do make Banners and if yes i want the Banners size should be 60 x 60 and also i want you to design an art work of (Happy Chris max to Orphan's) which should be on Yellow pappier with Black lettering and also i want Grommet on four conner and i will be needing 90 quantities of that and i will like you to email me back with the total price plus tax on that and advise me with the types of Credit Cards you do accept as well as your full name and contact phone number.Your prompt email will be gladly appreciated.
Best Regards
Collins Brown

BMurphy688

Where the Holiday Spirit

Hey all,

If we all chip in our sweat equity we should be able to meet there pappier requirements...

Merry Very Mas Christ

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
He forgot the part about using his shipping company. Overnight to have it there by Christ max and to maximize the shipping charges! Prepaid of course. Oh and what percentage of post consumer material must be in the pappier? We must protect the planet.

Malkin

Anybody else still getting the IP Relay calls attempting this scam?

First time it happened to us I wasted the better part of an hour figuring out that it was fraud.

I have since educated myself on the many varieties of the "Nigerian 419" scam that are out there. It's amazing that people really do fall for it.

419eater.com is a great site to poke around in for a laugh at the scammers.

SignosaurusRex

"Mr. Brown, that is an excellent idea you have there. I was an orphan, grew up in an orphanage alongside another, my best friend at the time... Chris Max.....god rest his soul. I'd be honored to assist you in your endeavor and maybe make a little extra contribution as well. I'd like to invite you to accompany me one weekend out to the back forty to assist me in the digging of an extra deep sign post hole. Excellent opportunity to gain a little knowledge as well as put some of your heart and soul into this project. It's easy, no real work at all Mr. Brown....I'll dig the hole with my backhoe and you only need to inspect the hole before the post is buried. After that, I'll fire up the BBQ, open a bottle and give some thought to those banners you need.....DEAL?"

weaselboogie

attachment.php

Attachments

• africa copy.jpg
    africa copy.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 178

emo

Such cynics on this board.

Would it be so difficult to help the guy out and put him in touch with someone overly eager to break into the sign biz? How about the guy from the "trailer" thread? He just might appreciate the work.

trik

I was getting a few of these a week, and telling one of my buddy's who was a police officer, he said let's get him to send us the credit card info, he sent me two to use fo the $13,000 order...we called the bank to report the scam and the credit card numbers stolen. So we tried to one more time, told him the cards were denied, he sent us 2 more, again called the bank to report them, we did this 2 more times, and finally my buddy took all the info, but never could track the guy down of course but we saved 8 credit card numbers...lol

iSign

I hadn't got the internet rely version in quite some time, although I must have gotten 50 of them last year... but I got one again this week.