• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fred, are you going to allow this?

Mainframe

I am biting my tongue-LOL- I have some customers in that town, I don't want my opinion to come up on any search, but I will say this, the 4 legged dogs in that town are the least of their worries, IMO

CES020

I remember as a kid, people walked their dogs all over the place. Never seemed to be an issue. Dogs pooped and peed where they got the urge. Never a big problem. Stepping in dog poo was a life lesson to watch where you walk.

Fast forward to todays times, I saw one of the most beautiful women I've even seen in my life walking a dog a couple weeks ago. She reached down with her bag and picked up the dogs poo from an abandoned lot where there is nothing but 12" tall grass.

I couldn't help but wonder what has this world become when this beautiful woman is walking along picking up dog crap with her hands and a plastic bag.

I decided then, I could never be with her......okay, civilization decided that for me, but I like to tell that to myself to make myself feel better.