Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fred (or others) install Eudora font...

Discussion in 'Gerber Omega, Graphix Advantage & MacImprint' started by Arlo Kalon 2.0, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo Kalon 2.0 Very Active Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Reno, TX
    That awesome font designer SteveC (signfonts.com) emailed me a folder with all "components" of the beveled Eudora font. I'm feeling a tad caffeine deprived today and can't figger out HOW to get it into my Omega program to start overusing it (as I do ALL SteveC's fonts!).

Can anyone help???

A big ol' thank ya from Tejas! / Arlo Kalon

Tags:
  2. Steve C.

Steve C. Very Active Member

May 22, 2003
    Arlo, Glad you like the fonts. Wish I could advise, but I don't have a clue about Gerber software. They are True Type fonts and should convert the same as the rest of your TTFs. I can't guarantee that they will match up once you get them converted. I suggest designing in Corel or Illustrator, if you have those programs, then export to your Cut/Print programs.
    Fred has the Font and Gerber, so may be he can help.

BTW it is EDORAS.

3. Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo Kalon 2.0 Very Active Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Reno, TX
    See comment about "caffeine deprived today". Thanks Steve - as I said, your fonts are something we couldn't live without around here again!

4. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    be sure yo look under the name "A&S Edoras"

I couldnt'nt find it either until I looked at A&S Edoras in the font list..

5. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Have a Jolt Cola and read this, then take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

Using Font Designer Tutorial

I would recommend using the Convert feature in the Omega TTF Font Converter to turn the fonts into a Gerber fonts. Everything should line up just fine as all the original spacing and kerning is preserved.