• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fred (or others) install Eudora font...

Arlo Kalon 2.0

That awesome font designer SteveC (signfonts.com) emailed me a folder with all "components" of the beveled Eudora font. I'm feeling a tad caffeine deprived today and can't figger out HOW to get it into my Omega program to start overusing it (as I do ALL SteveC's fonts!).

Can anyone help???

A big ol' thank ya from Tejas! / Arlo Kalon

Steve C.

Arlo, Glad you like the fonts. Wish I could advise, but I don't have a clue about Gerber software. They are True Type fonts and should convert the same as the rest of your TTFs. I can't guarantee that they will match up once you get them converted. I suggest designing in Corel or Illustrator, if you have those programs, then export to your Cut/Print programs.
Fred has the Font and Gerber, so may be he can help.

BTW it is EDORAS.

Techman

be sure yo look under the name "A&S Edoras"

I couldnt'nt find it either until I looked at A&S Edoras in the font list..

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Have a Jolt Cola and read this, then take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

Using Font Designer Tutorial

I would recommend using the Convert feature in the Omega TTF Font Converter to turn the fonts into a Gerber fonts. Everything should line up just fine as all the original spacing and kerning is preserved.