• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free Stuff For Y'all

jfiscus

Rap Master
2015 ez go rxv

Here is a template I made a couple weeks ago for an EZ GO RXV golf cart.
It should work well for you, but I do NOT recommend wrapping the roofs of these due to the insane recesses.

Attachments

• Golf Cart Panels.pdf
    275.1 KB · Views: 1,013
  • Golf-Cart-Panels.jpg
    Golf-Cart-Panels.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,205
  • WP_20150707_11_19_20_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150707_11_19_20_Pro.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,031

jfiscus

Rap Master
Motor Coach

Attached is a motor coach I just set up from scratch. It should have a (PVO) freightliner cab on it, but that was not my artwork so I removed it before saving a copy for everyone here. Enjoy! Set up at 10 percent scale.

Attachments

• Coach Template 10-percent blank.pdf
    485.4 KB · Views: 642
  • Coach-Template-10-percent-blank.jpg
    Coach-Template-10-percent-blank.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 881

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Here is a simple 12"x18" pole sign mock-up template.

I've done much of the same sign templates and assigned a macro to the most common. Aluminum sign blanks from most third party companies use a corner radius of 1.5" with 3/8" holes centered 3" from top and bottom.

We don't use vehicle templates for wraps. Way too many variations within models. Easy enough to photograph and scale to full size.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
All of this comes in handy. Thanks! I'll pitch in too. Couple of different size Knapheide KUV service bodies at quarter scale. Because these come in so many different configurations and sizes you should of course verify the dimensions and stick the chassis front you need on them. I've had these with pickup cabs, van cutaways, and even a new Transit cutaway cab.

Attachments

• KUV25percent.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 699

jfiscus

Rap Master
All of this comes in handy. Thanks! I'll pitch in too. Couple of different size Knapheide KUV service bodies at quarter scale. Because these come in so many different configurations and sizes you should of course verify the dimensions and stick the chassis front you need on them. I've had these with pickup cabs, van cutaways, and even a new Transit cutaway cab.
Thanks, I actually had one of these on my "to draw" list. I'll just go off my measurements and adjust to fit his truck.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Spartan Service Body for Ford Econoline cutaway chassis.
Artwork at 1/20 scale.

Attachments

• Ford Econoline Spartan Service Body.pdf
    270.9 KB · Views: 552
  • Ford-Econoline-Spartan-Service-Body.jpg
    Ford-Econoline-Spartan-Service-Body.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 899

jfiscus

Rap Master
MRAP Scale Template for Vehicle Graphics

NOTE: The front hood/grill/fender area may not be correct, I didn't measure it that well as nothing was going on it, but everything else SHOULD be pretty close. Also, there are a LOT of different configurations of these, so measure your vehicle and compare to the template!
Set up at 1/10 Scale. ENJOY!

Attachments

• MRAP.jpg
    MRAP.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 816
  • MRAP.pdf
    711.1 KB · Views: 530

jfiscus

Rap Master
NOTE: The front hood/grill/fender area may not be correct, I didn't measure it that well as nothing was going on it, but everything else SHOULD be pretty close. Also, there are a LOT of different configurations of these, so measure your vehicle and compare to the template!
Set up at 1/10 Scale. ENJOY!
The template worked out great for me on this project, btw.

Attachments

• 14047214_1242933959072727_9011638294259993195_o.jpg
    14047214_1242933959072727_9011638294259993195_o.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 911

b2413

Great Work

Jfiscus you have to put together a tutorial of how you are doing this. Very helpful! Thank you!

jfiscus

Rap Master
Hubcaps

Something from like 2009, but someone might find it useful? Various hubcaps for RC cars.

Attachments

• Hubcaps.pdf
    257.5 KB · Views: 612