• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free Stuff For Y'all

jfiscus

Rap Master
Here is a simple 12"x18" pole sign mock-up template.

Attachments

• SignOnPole.pdf
    224.7 KB · Views: 774

jfiscus

Rap Master
Attached is a wrap template for an XY Powersports Max Torque 200 Buggy. (this is the kids model)
I found the blue area is unnecessary, but I left it on there. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Mini Buggy Template.pdf
    334.2 KB · Views: 637
  • IMG_4479.jpg
    IMG_4479.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 937

jfiscus

Rap Master
Here is a topper for van ambulances.
Just insert a standard Ford or GMC van and presto; a vanbulance.
1/20 scale.

Attachments

• Van Ambulance Topper.pdf
    61.6 KB · Views: 629
  • Ford-Van-Ambulance-(2).jpg
    Ford-Van-Ambulance-(2).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 774

jfiscus

Rap Master
Ambulance Parts

For those of you needing to mock up a box ambulance, here are the basic parts.
Insert your own cab, adjust the box dimensions, and move things around as necessary.
1/20 Scale, etc.

Attachments

• Ambulance Things.pdf
    155.4 KB · Views: 566
  • Ambulance-Things.jpg
    Ambulance-Things.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 745

jfiscus

Rap Master
Fire Truck

Here is a template for a Pierce fire truck, at 50% scale.
Sorry I didn't do the front/back, but nothing was going on the front and the rear was just getting chevrons so I didn't have to draw them. ;)

Attachments

• Pierce Truck.jpg
    Pierce Truck.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 877
  • Pierce Truck.pdf
    454.8 KB · Views: 572

jfiscus

Rap Master
Unfortunately, I had the pleasure of drawing the rest of the truck also, so here ya go!
remember to measure your truck, as this one may not match the truck you're doing 100%.
Also, my slat pattern is NOT correct on this.

Attachments

• Pierce Truck All.pdf
    457 KB · Views: 603

jfiscus

Rap Master
John Deere Gator / Side-By-Side Wrap Template.
Artwork at 100%.
Verify that your vehicle is the same with a few simple measurements and then this template should get you where you need to be!

***See Fred's post below for the PDf attachment. I think I broke the forum...

Attachments

• Deere Wrap Template2.jpg
    Deere Wrap Template2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 933
Last edited:
Thank you for putting all of these templates on here! As far as the fire trucks go, most manufactures provide an engineering drawing in .pdf form when a new truck is ordered. If you have the job number you can go through the dealer or the manufacturer and get the drawing if the trucks is fairly new. It saves a ton of drawing time!

jfiscus

Rap Master
Thank you for putting all of these templates on here! As far as the fire trucks go, most manufactures provide an engineering drawing in .pdf form when a new truck is ordered. If you have the job number you can go through the dealer or the manufacturer and get the drawing if the trucks is fairly new. It saves a ton of drawing time!

This was a used truck, so I didn't have a way to get to the original drawings. ;)

This was a used truck, so I didn't have a way to get to the original drawings. ;)

Haha that's usually the way it goes for me too, they seem to always be too old to get the drawings. I just figured I would put that info on here in case someone is working on a fairly new truck.