• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fridge

401Graphics

Got bored again...
Didn't like my old ugly tan colored whirlpool fridge. So I made its a stainless steel Samsung fridge. The Samsung logo was done with dark gray transparent vinyl, I was hoping it would show some of the stainless through it but it didn't work. I might just take it off.
Anyways it took me like 2 hours, didn't really keep track of time. it wasn't that hard.
The harder part was making sure i covered all of the visible tan color, including inside the doors.... But I kept my cool while doing it! get it?... I Kept my "Cool"! (cold air on my while the doors were open).
Sorry i had to say it. :cool:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 152
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC00220.jpg
    DSC00220.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC00219.jpg
    DSC00219.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC00221.jpg
    DSC00221.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 103

Jillbeans

Now you need to do the dishwasher to match.
(I like it better without the name)
I'm a matchy-matchy kind of person all my appliances match except for my microwave, it's stainless, but it's not the same brand.
It was a gift so I can't whine about it.
I like the idea of wrapping the appliances, could make a lot of kitchens more updated looking.
Love....Jill

SignManiac

Looks nice. I've been thinking of wrapping the toilet bowl in my man cave in black carbon fiber and using the stuff that turns the toilet water blue. Then it would match my pool table!

401Graphics

Looks awesome. Great job. What material did you use?
the dark gray on the side is oracal 651. The brushed chrome is cheap stuff i got on ebay a while back. It was $40 for a 24"x10yd roll, but its the same as the other more expensive polyester films. The samsung logo is oracal 8300 dark gray

C

ColoPrinthead

Looks great, a big improvement. I'm supposed to wrap some bathroom stalls with brushed chrome, but I know I will never have time to do it. The material has been here for over year :ROFLMAO: