• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Front Door Window Logo

Almightees70

What is an approx. size for a standard glass door window graphic? Or better yet what sizes do some of you make them? Thanks!

animenick65

Most glass storefront windows are about 30" wide. It really depends on what your putting on the door. I like to make it look classy but still stand out so I try and keep logos and such under 20" wide. I try and stay simple and too the point with store hours. Give your customer the option of having the graphics reversed cut to prevent it from being picked off. You can get some pretty nice effects going by putting a logo or text on the outside with a solid color on the inside behind it. It gives it some shadow and depth.

cOrKinSA

30" is usaully the size of a storefront glass door but it all has to do with what you are laying out.
Because you have room for a 20" logo, it will look like murder putting something like "KFC" with 10 inch characters on the glass.
You follow?