• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FTP Site...

Prism1

Looking for an FTP site. Who have you found to be a good service for a good price?? Whalemail....etc....

Techman

FTP site? u looking to do what?
I used to have FTP set up to receive art files from customers and to transfer stuff from home to office. It was set up on my machines.
Is that what you wish to do?
IF yoru looking to set up a place for your customers to get stuff. you can use rapidshare or one of them temp storage places.

iSign

I'm not sure if this is of interest, but you can click HERE to read about Godaddy's Online File Folder.

I think it might address some of what you want to do. I bought the service & only tried it out once. In that case it didn't work as I had hoped, but I forget the particulars now. If you never dealt with go daddy... one strong plus I really like about them is you can always get someone on the phone. It's not a free call (unless you have free long distance) but they are always there, without too long of a hold & always knowledgable & helpful.