• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fuel Tank Graphics & Pricing

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Signvox

Google it and check them out, it's amazing and is a full sign company management software. Mobile friendly too

So, you're within $34... does that mean you got it...... or lost it for $34 ??

I hope you got it. :thumb:

Anyway, it still sounds awfully cheap to me. All the prices being thrown around, I'm not really sure what yours really is, but I hope you're up near $1,000 or so. It's going to take you a few hours to remove and then clean that tanker. To do it right is going to take at least 3 or 4 hours just to prep the thing.

Good Luck.............

J

john1

So, you're within $34... does that mean you got it...... or lost it for $34 ??

I hope you got it. :thumb:

Anyway, it still sounds awfully cheap to me. All the prices being thrown around, I'm not really sure what yours really is, but I hope you're up near $1,000 or so. It's going to take you a few hours to remove and then clean that tanker. To do it right is going to take at least 3 or 4 hours just to prep the thing.

Good Luck.............

Pricing is just installed Gino :wink:

Came under my comps price by $34, waiting to hear back

CheapVehicleWrap

It sounds like your tuning Signvox to match the guys pricing up the street.
If that's the case then what do you need software for? You've already called him.

I would have hoped that you were $34 ABOVE you competitor and that you've invested significant effort educating the client why you're worth so much more.

Beating someones price doesn't assure your getting the job it just means you value your work/time less and are hungry.

J

john1

It sounds like your tuning Signvox to match the guys pricing up the street.
If that's the case then what do you need software for? You've already called him.

I would have hoped that you were $34 ABOVE you competitor and that you've invested significant effort educating the client why you're worth so much more.

Beating someones price doesn't assure your getting the job it just means you value your work/time less and are hungry.

Honestly, i had calendered vinyl selected in my pricing program, caught my mistake in material selection and the price came in at $34 below with cast vinyl which is proper for this job. I didn't adjust anything to match local prices on that at all.

Haze Grafix

With a rate of $10 per hour that doesn't even cover business insurance and other general overhead. I lose a few jobs to other local competition but I stand by my pricing and use of correct materials. When I order vinyl from the local supplier they carry very little cast vinyl as all the shops around me use calendared for everything. Waiting for some " Special Order (red) " cast vinyl right now. I did some work recently for another local vendor who has a full time job out of the industry and carries no insurance. Hard to compete with that but better him than me if he ever needs that insurance.

signswi

We're $50/hour for removal but I think it's too low and needs to be reconsidered. $10/h is business suicide.