• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fuji COLOR+ Inks

RoCo

Has anyone switched over from OEM to these inks for their UV flatbed? They're pushing a pretty fantastic deal to do the complete switchover, replace the ink I have in my shelves with theirs, re-profile all of my media, etc., etc., ....and if I'm not happy with the performance of their ink they'll return everything back to the condition it was in. Also, their price would save me $4-5000/year in ink costs.

Any opinions on it?

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I have NH on my 3360s and their inks on my Roland as well. Both with really good results. If I could go with my QS...Id consider the switch but not likely gonna happen. The support I get is really good and no complaints at all. I suggest profiling on your own end if you can....but their people are pretty good at the profiles as well.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Deymos,

What is adhesion to glass like?
Our 360GT prints well to everything, but glass adhesion is where we would like better results.
Any help would be appreciated.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Clean with 99% isopropyl, apply 3M Primer 94 as per bulletin on media types, allow to dry, print.
It's better than printing purely on glass, but could still do with better adhesion.
We recently viewed some prints done with a SwissQ Impala and we could not remove the ink from the glass after printing.
Whatever their inks are made of, they adhere 100x stronger than the Sericol mix Océ is selling us.