• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fulfillment Needed

RWPrint

My client is reordering card stock hang tags, but wants to add a thin metal wire through the grommet. The wire is a plain thin gauge wire, like an uncoated twisty-tie. There will be 10,000-20,000 units. So, hand applying is not an option. Is there someone who can handle the tie installation? I'm happy to move the printing if pricing is good and helps with the twist tie attachment.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Danis

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Sell 'em a coil and some snips?
(Edit: I apologize- I know that's not helpful, but I couldn't resist!)

CMYKprnt

We can do those - here are our standard sizes

2 3/4" x 1 3/8"
3 1/4" x 1 5/8"
3 3/4" x 1 7/8"
4 1/4" x 2 1/8"
4 3/4" x 2 3/8"
5 1/4" x 2 5/8"
5 3/4" x 2 7/8"
6 1/4" x 3 1/8"
7 1/2" x 3 5/8"
8 1/2" x 4 1/8"
9 1/2" x 4 5/8"
10 1/2" x 5 1/8"

we can finish with double wire or single wire

Last edited:

CMYKprnt

here will be 10,000-20,000 units. So, hand applying is not an option. Is there someone who can handle the tie installation? I'm happy to move the printing if pricing is good and helps with the twist tie attachment.
My client is reordering card stock hang tags, but wants to add a thin metal wire through the grommet. The wire is a plain thin gauge wire, like an uncoated twisty-tie. There will be 10,000-20,000 units. So, hand applying is not an option. Is there someone who can handle the tie installation? I'm happy to move the printing if pricing is good and helps with the twist tie attachment.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Danis
It would probably be cheaper and way less expensive to have your client order from us as we will add the wire.