Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Color Image Question....

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Ricky, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Ricky

Ricky New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Hello Guys...I'am ricky i just register as a new member on signs 101 and i currently just opened a business in the sign world. I just Get so many request of people asking me that they want a picture they have to be put on a shirt but i don't know of any machines or equipment that i could buy so i can start doing it. If someone knows of any machines that can help or any info on how to do so, please let me know i will keep in touch with you. By the way i am low on budget due to the recent spending on machines. I am using Flexi 8 in case it help.:peace!:

Tags:
  2. signwizz

signwizz Active Member

3. Ricky

Ricky New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    How much is this machine? I can't find the price. It seem like this is what am looking for. I wish we can keep in touch my email is so.cal.stickers@gmail.com

4. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    it is media for a solvent printer...

5. LB

LB New Member

Apr 18, 2010
    How about transfers printed with a cheap inkjet printer and heat pressed on to the shirt. Transfers are available from many vendors. Inkjet printers can be had for a couple of hundred dollars. If you have a heat press, your all set. Try checking out one of the forums that tell all about doing shirts.

6. Ricky

Ricky New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    What type of ink printer do you think i should get as far as a typical bestbuy printer..??

7. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    ask them.