• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full Color Image Question....

Ricky

Hello Guys...I'am ricky i just register as a new member on signs 101 and i currently just opened a business in the sign world. I just Get so many request of people asking me that they want a picture they have to be put on a shirt but i don't know of any machines or equipment that i could buy so i can start doing it. If someone knows of any machines that can help or any info on how to do so, please let me know i will keep in touch with you. By the way i am low on budget due to the recent spending on machines. I am using Flexi 8 in case it help.:peace!:

LB

Hello Guys...I'am ricky i just register as a new member on signs 101 and i currently just opened a business in the sign world. I just Get so many request of people asking me that they want a picture they have to be put on a shirt but i don't know of any machines or equipment that i could buy so i can start doing it. If someone knows of any machines that can help or any info on how to do so, please let me know i will keep in touch with you. By the way i am low on budget due to the recent spending on machines. I am using Flexi 8 in case it help.:peace!:
How about transfers printed with a cheap inkjet printer and heat pressed on to the shirt. Transfers are available from many vendors. Inkjet printers can be had for a couple of hundred dollars. If you have a heat press, your all set. Try checking out one of the forums that tell all about doing shirts.