• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full Wrap on 28 foot bus

dolce05

hey its nice to see your proud of your work. We dont do much with buses here, alot of trucks and cars. Check out my buddys site wrapartist.com they wrap buses now in 6 hours.....done. No ****. And his designs are badass...enjoy

HulkSmash

hey its nice to see your proud of your work. We dont do much with buses here, alot of trucks and cars. Check out my buddys site wrapartist.com they wrap buses now in 6 hours.....done. No ****. And his designs are badass...enjoy

I wrap 90 foot trains in 7 hrs...

JOE1

Hispana Signs New York
I like it though. Looks very goo the installation. i dont care about the design.

401Graphics

Attachments

• 461059_10151014254311364_2001615544_o.jpg
    461059_10151014254311364_2001615544_o.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 85

phototec

Lettering added to the front of the bus.
attachment.php

Oops, bad kerning on the H I N C K L E Y!

Before and after showing improved kerning, you can see the close kerning used on the yard signs in the lower window of the bus.

:omg:

Attachments

• busfront kerning.jpg
    busfront kerning.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 89

401Graphics

Oops, bad kerning on the H I N C K L E Y!

Before and after showing improved kerning, you can see the close kerning used on the yard signs in the lower window of the bus.

:omg:

Good eye.

Again... I DID NOT DESIGN ANYTHING ON THIS BUS, or yard signs, banners etc etc. :thankyou: