• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full wrap solid color

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Krylon in a rattle can. About 40 cans, some old newsprint and some masking tape should do it. Let it dry for 3 to 4 hours and then letter it.

TheSnowman

Yea, people think that vinyl is a "cheap" alternative...then I tell them most removals after 5 years would be terrible, and they can't believe it will only last that long and that I want more than a paint job. Paint is cheaper, and it's less time involved...I'm not sure what's so hard to understand.

No, If the guy will only pay $1000 for paint. $1700 for a wrap with ORA 651...in sections should be good enough for him, and he should be willing to let us use it for training beginners....then why not?....:)

Seriously, under $3000, should be consider an act of injustice to our beloved...profession!

RogueRoller

OK before you have him get it painted could you find out the make of the unit on the back I have neve seen one of them in my neck of the woods (thanks)