• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fun little project for my garage!

visual800

dear god, cant anyone post something cool without it turning into a damn court scene? I like it and dont think your door will be kicked in by CIA or anything

signswi

Wow people really don't understand fair use. Using something "at home" without a profit motive does not put the item into fair use. It's still infringement. Nice try though!

I'd take down the pics...

Pro Image

This is CRAZY......This is a sign board.....Not the friggen Trademark or Copyright Police board.....He done it and hes proud of it(nice job by the way) now get the hell over it...and go and find something else to ***** about....

Flame

This is CRAZY......This is a sign board.....Not the friggen Trademark or Copyright Police board.....He done it and hes proud of it(nice job by the way) now get the hell over it...and go and find something else to ***** about....

Don't be silly man. I could care less and I am DEFINITELY not going to go call Red Bull about this. I suggested, as someone with insight, to take it down because all it takes is one a$$hat to e-mail the link to Red Bull and the OP could be in trouble. I'm not trying to make him feel bad, I'm offering advice as a buddy so he doesn't get in trouble.

Could be a total 1 out of a 100 chance he could get in trouble, but as someone who has dealt with Red Bull multiple times, I'm just trying to help a guy out cuz they don't play nice when it comes to their logo.

royster13

And professional sign folks have respect for copyrights and trademarks....

401Graphics

i guess im no pro. But I also wasn't really into "sign making" at that time either. Thanks to ebay and copyrighted logos I was able to purchase brand new equipment/software (and take a trip to vegas for no reason) lol. But those ebay days are over. Wish they weren't though. and yes i have been caught at least 10 times by all the big guys, but never sued.

Nice freezer!

ProWraps

i guess im no pro. But I also wasn't really into "sign making" at that time either. Thanks to ebay and copyrighted logos I was able to purchase brand new equipment/software (and take a trip to vegas for no reason) lol. But those ebay days are over. Wish they weren't though. and yes i have been caught at least 10 times by all the big guys, but never sued.

Nice freezer!

man i might have to stick around for this one... :popcorn: