• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fustrating hp cutter issue

Jr gong

So my cutter is down and out after months of it temporarily stalling. I get the "turn off power, rollers not detected" I've done everything, googled and ask everyone I can and nobody can help, even tried to call hp today and never got through, been calling all evening. Nothing, the best answer I got was from summa which they said, "the roller sensor may be bad" anyone ever had thus issue or know how to remedy?

zstekovic

Open the cutter and see if something (sensor) is bent or out of place.

So my cutter is down and out after months of it temporarily stalling. I get the "turn off power, rollers not detected" I've done everything, googled and ask everyone I can and nobody can help, even tried to call hp today and never got through, been calling all evening. Nothing, the best answer I got was from summa which they said, "the roller sensor may be bad" anyone ever had thus issue or know how to remedy?