• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GAC05; Disregard this post : Not a new online game! Non-political! No-Turd Talk!

jimbug72

Sorry Andy, I disregarded the headline and totally regarded this post. I even regarded the second post requesting me to again disregard.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Disregard what ?? How can we help, if you shut us out ?? By the way, did you get that 440 cartridge in, yet ??

Andy D

Disregard what ?? How can we help, if you shut us out ??

I was looking for ballpark pricing on wholesale channel letters. I had never brokered them before & had a bid to submit in 30 minutes.
I found a work-around. & didn't want anyone wasting their time :)

By the way, did you get that 440 cartridge in, yet ??
No Sir, not yet, but I will be sure to update that thread when I do.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No, it's not. It might be at your place, but the time is always correct here. It's set to MY TIME ZONE and don't you forget it.......................

1*oSw12JhzEZRMMsPQNCXL3Q.jpeg

I can tell you're thinking toooo hard about this.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
No, it's not. It might be at your place, but the time is always correct here. It's set to MY TIME ZONE and don't you forget it.......................

1*oSw12JhzEZRMMsPQNCXL3Q.jpeg

I can tell you're thinking toooo hard about this.

Andy said I was to disregard 'this' post so I assume I must also disregard all sub-posts in this thread'
I'll jump into another thread he is posting in to let him know how the disregarding is going.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Yah right. Like telling a kid not to touch something. That is the first thing they will do. Well, it's the first thing I would do. I guess that says more about me. :rolleyes:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, well this will help............................... :thread how 'bout what those democrats are doing ?? Thought I'd never see the day, people getting paid for purposely not doing their jobs and going on wild goose chases......... Is this how/what we were taught growing up ??

Andy D

Yeah, well this will help............................... :thread how 'bout what those democrats are doing ?? Thought I'd never see the day, people getting paid for purposely not doing their jobs and going on wild goose chases......... Is this how/what we were taught growing up ??

Updated title!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Too late. This thing is in the toilet, just like the one where a dog has a turd hanging out his @ss............