• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GAC05; Disregard this post : Not a new online game! Non-political! No-Turd Talk!

jimbug72

Once you reach the age where you've had 2 or 3 colonoscopies (not the recreational ones) your mind tends to drift.
I used to want to visit Guam. Now that I know what you folks do for recreation, maybe I don't so much want to visit anymore.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I've had three colonoscopys... my mind has always drifted. The drugs they use now are not as good as the ones they used before....they wear-off too quick

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We took a train to Guam a long time ago. It never reached the station, so we turned around and went to Armenia. That wasn't very pleasurable, either.

I'd like to go back to Guam someday, but it's too close to Kimmie.

So what's for lunch ??​

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
We took a train to Guam a long time ago. It never reached the station, so we turned around and went to Armenia. That wasn't very pleasurable, either.

I'd like to go back to Guam someday, but it's too close to Kimmie.

So what's for lunch ??​

salmon with dipping sauce

13512177_1079973422081816_7583342530836292958_n.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's only breakfast time where you are........... Why'd you make that already ?? Fish isn't good if it gets to room temperature on it's on, unless you're eating sushi.......................

• Okay, what's for supper ??

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I was looking for ballpark pricing on wholesale channel letters. I had never brokered them before & had a bid to submit in 30 minutes.
I found a work-around. & didn't want anyone wasting their time :)

Andy, how did that work out? See what you've done! Glad no one wasted their time yesterday :dog42:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No, I was thinking about something else and pulled a muscle in my head....... ma-a-a-an did that f*cker hurt. I have a tourniquet around my head right now. :frustrated: