• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Galaxy SIII or Note II? Which would you get?

Mike F

If you can wait a bit you should look into the Nexus 4 by LG, it's the new official Google phone. Trying to decide myself if I wanna get a Motion 4G or save up double the cash, get a Nexus, and jump over to T Mobile prepaid from Metro.

Atomic DNA

I got the s3 awhile back and it has been the best phone. I had been wanting the original Note but kept waiting and waiting for a release from Verizon. So disappointed when they didn't. So I now they are releasing the Note 2 for Verizon and I am not eligible for an upgrade because of my s3 purchase. Pisses me off.

lenwardus

Had the S2, got the Note 2.

Seemed big for a couple days, then got used to it.
Far superior to S2 in all aspects.

Has a real slick case, could easily drop it.

I put some duct tape on it.

showcase 66

Got the note 2 on Thursday and it is amazing. Went to the sprint store and had the s3 and note 2 side by side. Did my comparison and went with the note 2. So far I love this thing. A little big like others said but not like the old brick.

I use a bluetooth most of the time anyway so that works for me. I am just a little paranoid I will drop it until I can get a case for it. Ordered one on amazon but it wont be here until Monday or tuesday. Then I will be waiting for either a Ballistic case or Otterbox. They are not out as of yet so I will have to wait.

ThinkRight

Got the note 2 on Thursday and it is amazing. Went to the sprint store and had the s3 and note 2 side by side. Did my comparison and went with the note 2. So far I love this thing. A little big like others said but not like the old brick.

I use a bluetooth most of the time anyway so that works for me. I am just a little paranoid I will drop it until I can get a case for it. Ordered one on amazon but it wont be here until Monday or tuesday. Then I will be waiting for either a Ballistic case or Otterbox. They are not out as of yet so I will have to wait.

We need more info on the phone !
Tell us the pro's and cons
And most important ! Battery life .
/ thanks :smile:
:clapping:
/ the reason is my contract is up in December and my HTC EVO id dying.