• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gandi 3150 x2 Jeti Encoder Error?

cwb143

Today my Jeti hasnt been able to print. We had a electrical storm over the weekend out some of our power was out. However the printer started up and the print carriage will make the first run down the table and just die almost at the end of the strip and coast the rest of the way into the metal stop and just quit. It did this three times in a row. and the error message on the screen says. X axis did not move properly or encoder error. I have wiped down the strips and the Lights are always green on the encoder sensors. Any Ideas

Thanks
CWB

Today my Jeti hasnt been able to print. We had a electrical storm over the weekend out some of our power was out. However the printer started up and the print carriage will make the first run down the table and just die almost at the end of the strip and coast the rest of the way into the metal stop and just quit. It did this three times in a row. and the error message on the screen says. X axis did not move properly or encoder error. I have wiped down the strips and the Lights are always green on the encoder sensors. Any Ideas

Thanks
CWB

Try slowing the carriage speed down to about 1300 and see if you get the same error. May need to reflash motion board. It may be freaking out....

If you never flashed a board. Do not attempt with out a tech on the line giving you every step along the way. It is not something you should mess with solo the first time. You could kill the boards with one click of the mouse.

cwb143

Ok thanks for you help!
1300 did not work it was rough on stops when the carriage has to come back. so I'll call the Tech.