• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Garage Door Wrap

LittleSnakey

Here's a garage door we did yesterday. Its for a Retired guy with an old willies and hangs out in the garage alot. Printed with a Roland VP540 on Arlon DPF6000X with 3220G laminate.

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0892.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0892.JPG
    733.9 KB · Views: 281

TheSnowman

For you to print the wrap at your cost, was more than what the door originally cost. Neat idea though. We've been asked to price some bigger door wraps on the outside, but no one wanted to get that much money in them...then again, I don't do them for free like the big boys do.

LittleSnakey

Yup its American Graffiti. It was a fun job, we didn't make as much as we would have if it were for a business but we didn't do it for free. We copied it from an oil painting he had.

KB Graphics

I cant believe you said ''Retired guy with an old willies'' and no one said anything, no response at all. They do go together. :thumb:

petepaz

what can i get with my bonus points
maybe a chinese finger trap
or some fake dog poop
anything from the bottom shelf to the middle shelf but not up by the large stuffed animals

snakey nice job makes me think about doing that at home if i ever get all my kids stuff out of the garage

cptcorn

adad
He paid to have it painted, so i guess the artist got paid for his work.

At the very least the artist got paid for his time and materials... Copyright resides with artist until a signed release is handed over. You technically used artwork not belonging to you to sell for a commercial gain...

Not trying to be an ass... I was just curious if you arranged something with the artist to reproduce his/her artwork for profit.

Many sign shops overlook this part of the law...

Mason

At the very least the artist got paid for his time and materials... Copyright resides with artist until a signed release is handed over. You technically used artwork not belonging to you to sell for a commercial gain...

Not trying to be an ass... I was just curious if you arranged something with the artist to reproduce his/her artwork for profit.

Many sign shops overlook this part of the law...

Of course you werent.