• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gemini Letter Installation Drawing

BrianKE

I am doing a Gemini letter installation and a simple drawing showing how the letters are installed is required for the permit. Does anyone have one that they are willing to share? I know I can do this easily enough but just figured I would see if someone already had one done. Something like a cross section of the wall showing the studs, hole sizes, etc.

The letters I will be using are the acrylic with threaded rod and standoffs going into a cement block building.

The drawing DOES NOT need to be engineer stamped.

TIA

Shovelhead

I am doing a Gemini letter installation and a simple drawing showing how the letters are installed is required for the permit. Does anyone have one that they are willing to share? I know I can do this easily enough but just figured I would see if someone already had one done. Something like a cross section of the wall showing the studs, hole sizes, etc.

The letters I will be using are the acrylic with threaded rod and standoffs going into a cement block building.

The drawing DOES NOT need to be engineer stamped.

TIA

Cast, flat-cut. vacuum-formed?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I would think the pictures in the back of the catalog would be good enough....??

BrianKE

These are the flat acrylic laser cut letters with the standoffs.

I looked in the back of the catalog and all around their website and didn't find anything that represented a spec drawing. Also asked the lady taking my order and she didn't know of anything either.

gbarker

I hate to point it out but you would have been able to draw what you need three times with the amount of time you've spent waiting on someone to just give it to you...

Shovelhead

:popcorn:

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 86

Gino

Premium Subscriber
They are on half the pages of the catalog for just about every type of configuration and then again in the back. Full color photos and full explanations of all the necessary details. You could easily scan them and copy & paste.