• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gene Pool in need of a lifeguard

Farmboy

How do these people slip through the cracks. Customer comes in with a decal we made for his window. He says it's wrong because he wanted it on the outside of his window and he has to put it on the inside to be able to see the letters and they're backwards. Yes...he doesn't know enough to take the transfer tape off, even though he was shown several times how to do it before he left here. So I show him again how to do it and you can see that even though the lights are on, there's still no one home. So then he tells me that it wrong anyway because it's missing a letter. So I explain to him that we stood right here and designed it, you and I. I turned the screen in his direction and he looked right at it, spelled it out to me. So what's he say..."Ok, so maybe I misspelled it but your not going to be out anything making me a new one." Then he goes on to tell me how it's basically my fault that it's wrong and he's never coming back or recommending us to anyone. This is where I lose my temper. I go up one side and down the other of this drain on society then finish with a good ole "Get the F#%@ out of my shop" All this time there's another customer waiting. They just shook their head the whole time not believing where this guy was coming from. Sorry, crap like this makes me stew for awhile.

WildWestDesigns

How do these people slip through the cracks. Customer comes in with a decal we made for his window. He says it's wrong because he wanted it on the outside of his window and he has to put it on the inside to be able to see the letters and they're backwards. Yes...he doesn't know enough to take the transfer tape off, even though he was shown several times how to do it before he left here. So I show him again how to do it and you can see that even though the lights are on, there's still no one home. So then he tells me that it wrong anyway because it's missing a letter. So I explain to him that we stood right here and designed it, you and I. I turned the screen in his direction and he looked right at it, spelled it out to me. So what's he say..."Ok, so maybe I misspelled it but your not going to be out anything making me a new one." Then he goes on to tell me how it's basically my fault that it's wrong and he's never coming back or recommending us to anyone. This is where I lose my temper. I go up one side and down the other of this drain on society then finish with a good ole "Get the F#%@ out of my shop" All this time there's another customer waiting. They just shook their head the whole time not believing where this guy was coming from. Sorry, crap like this makes me stew for awhile.

Just goes to show you, you can't mix pond scum and raw sewage and get Perrier

GypsyGraphics

sorry to be laughing at your frustration... but can't help it :ROFLMAO:

"gene pool in need of a lifeguard" :clapping: :ROFLMAO: :clapping: :ROFLMAO:

Farmboy

Don't be sorry :) It's funny cause it's true and we've all had to deal with people like this. As he was leaving the store he turned to the guy that was waiting (and heard the whole thing) and said "I hope he doesn't F up anything for you, because he won't fix it." When the guy waiting came up to the desk he says to me..."That guy just kept digging a hole deeper and deeper." I wish I hadn't lost my temper, but damn what a jack azz.

Colin

His problem is not that he's stupid (although there might be some of that in there), it's that he's one of these individuals who cannot and will not accept responsibility for themselves. It's always someone elses fault. I bet he also goes through life with the also-common sense of "entitlement" for a whole host of things.

Farmboy

His problem is not that he's stupid (although there might be some of that in there), it's that he's one of these individuals who cannot and will not accept responsibility for themselves. It's always someone elses fault. I bet he also goes through life with the also-common sense of "entitlement" for a whole host of things.

Ding Ding Ding...we have a winner!