• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge Overprint

I am printing a decal on clear vinyl. It is going to be used inside on the windshield of vehicles. So I have reversed the print order when I flip the image. It's a fire department logo with red, black, silver & white. I have tried to get white to overprint on top of all the colors so they stay more opaque and have not had any success in doing so. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong can someone help. Thanks

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Create your setup as right readng with all colors except the white set to overprint. In GSP
Plot set the job to reverse reading and also reverse the print order. It should print fine following that approach.

I set it up that way and I can't get it to look right once I set things to overprint. I am really at a loss what I am doing wrong I have never had this trouble before. But I am out of practice using my edge obviously. Mr. Weiss would you be open to me emailing you this file so you could look at it and tell me what I am doing wrong?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I set it up that way and I can't get it to look right once I set things to overprint. I am really at a loss what I am doing wrong I have never had this trouble before. But I am out of practice using my edge obviously. Mr. Weiss would you be open to me emailing you this file so you could look at it and tell me what I am doing wrong?

Send it over.