• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge Repairs, UK.

alistair

Possibly, I’m looking into availability at the moment, if I can get some at a reasonable price I will, if not I may ask you to print something for me.

Thanks

Titch Sanders

Possibly, I’m looking into availability at the moment, if I can get some at a reasonable price I will, if not I may ask you to print something for me.

Thanks
OK, no worries, just let me know if need. The colour Cerise is Print 1's, maybe a bit dark.. could you overprint with other colours maybe.. or.. CMYK? which I am useless at anyway!!
Titch

alistair

I’ve attached a pic of what I’m trying to reproduce

Attachments

• 4ADD8786-B8A5-4BD0-954E-43D1708B67C9.jpeg
    4ADD8786-B8A5-4BD0-954E-43D1708B67C9.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 130

Titch Sanders

I’ve attached a pic of what I’m trying to reproduce
Looks to be OK to do, depending on size & quantity.. here, I'd only have Kelly Green or Lime Green for that circle though.. looks more of an apple green.. which I don't use or have though..
Have you set it up now?
Titch

alistair

Just had a look through the colour charts and it’s going to be a struggle to get the other colours too, I think I’m going to pass on this job. Thanks for you help anyway

Titch Sanders

Just had a look through the colour charts and it’s going to be a struggle to get the other colours too, I think I’m going to pass on this job. Thanks for you help anyway
Can you not tell your customer that some colours cannot be precisely the same? It's certainly doable really otherwise isn't it?
Titch