• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Get Well

dlndesign

I am not sure how many of you believe in this, but if you could send my wife and child (14 mo/old) a get well greeting. They have both come down with a head cold and I think it would just be nice to send them wishes of health. My wife's name is Vivien and my daughter is Adeline.

Thanks.

gabagoo

wishing you all to get well real soon. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids and lots of chicken soup!!!!!:Coffee:

Gino

Premium Subscriber

get well soon.jpg

Shovelhead

I certainly don't believe in "thoughts and prayers"...but it would be cool for a speedy recovery....best of luck!

:wine-smi:

dlndesign

Thank you all, they are feeling a bit better knowing others are sending their best wishes.
Thanks again.

Mainframe

Here is one for you Din, I have a trick I use for when I or any one in my family gets sick, I go buy a gallon or 2 of gatorade, start drinking it like crazy, keep a glass near at all times, keep sipping and drinking as much as you can, & yes you will be running to the bathroom a lot but hey it works.

I have told this to many people who claim it makes a big difference in getting better & how you feel the day after you start drinking it.
I think the key to getting well has something to do with electrolites..
might be worth a try

Jillbeans

Sweet Adeline
I hope you're fine
and that your cold
will soon decline

Mrs. Vivien
hope your "viv" returns and soon
you'll be fine again!

(sorry I am not much of a poet and that haiku is awful)
Love....Jill