• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GG inspired racks

tcorn1965

Although ours are not as attractive as hers! They are very sturdy.

Sorry about the crappy cell phone pics.

They are 4'x7' with PVC rods, 12 spots for banners. They are wall mounted that far apart to handle the 10' 6" wide banner rolls coming off the Vutek.

Now our maintenance guy did all the hard stuff, I was mostly the grunt...Learned some cool tricks in the process though 1.jpg

:thankyou: GG :U Rock:

Terry

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

SignManiac

Yes GiGi and rack in the same sentence will always generate interest from a bunch of old perverted sign guys...

skyhigh

Yes GiGi and rack in the same sentence will always generate interest from a bunch of old perverted sign guys...

nah, not me......:rolleyes:

I'll risk it....I don't think I'll go to hell for lying. :ROFLMAO:
(not when they have so many other reasons to send me there)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... about the racks. Sheesh, get a grip.​

What I want to know..... will two full rolls fit underneath each other on YOUR racks ?? :Oops:

GypsyGraphics

Now our maintenance guy did all the hard stuff, I was mostly the grunt...Learned some cool tricks in the process though View attachment 66530

:thankyou: GG :U Rock:

Terry

cool tcorn... those look great!!!

wow, look how big yours are... and your shop is huge! even if i had a ton of space, i think i'd still opt for this type of rack... i don't care for the kind that stick out into the room.

so ya got me beat on size, at least my silver rods are prettier than yours.

and hey what do ya know, the maintenance gal here did all the hard stuff too!

GypsyGraphics

oh, just read the other post.... silly boys

Blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... about the racks. Sheesh, get a grip. What I want to know..... will two full rolls fit underneath each other on YOUR racks ??

Blah, blah, blah? what a stick in the mud gino
maybe it' not exciting for you to see someone's storage project, because you're not in need... but gezzzz... when someone build something themselves instead of just buying a ready made solution... why shouldn't they enjoy showing off their handiwork.

oh and on mine... yes, i can fit two full rolls next to each other. ya punk :tongue:

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
oh, just read the other post.... silly boys

Blah, blah, blah? what a stick in the mud gino
maybe it' not exciting for you to see someone's storage project, because you're not in need... but gezzzz... when someone build something themselves instead of just buying a ready made solution... why shouldn't they enjoy showing off their handiwork.

oh and on mine... yes, i can fit two full rolls next to each other. ya punk :tongue:

Me thinkst you jumped your gun.

I was blah-blahing the dumb talk about nonsense and wanting to look at a rack you're avoiding here. I was... as Color, asking if the guy had enough room for two rolls above each other and still have hand space to remove these without much trouble.... especially when your rolls of media are full. I wasn't talking or even mentioning your rack or the spacing between them.

I'm all about doing certain things yourself, but I also want to help an unsuspecting problem in the bud if I can so others might not follow suit. ya punkett :tongue:

GypsyGraphics

Me thinkst you jumped your gun.
I was blah-blahing the dumb talk about nonsense and wanting to look at a rack you're avoiding here.

ooops, sorry gino i thought you meant his rack.
-
-
-
-
heyyyyy, wait a minute... he just blah blah blah-ed MY rack!
eek... that's not good either :doh: i just can't win here.

I was asking if the guy had enough room for two rolls above each other and still have hand space to remove these without much trouble.... especially when your rolls of media are full. I wasn't talking or even mentioning your rack or the spacing between them.

I'm all about doing certain things yourself, but I also want to help an unsuspecting problem in the bud if I can so others might not follow suit. ya punkett :tongue:

now that part i got... and i was just mentioning, since he said his rack was inspired by mine... that mine did have enough space.

punkett... hehe :Big Laugh

tcorn1965

cool tcorn... those look great!!!

wow, look how big yours are... and your shop is huge! even if i had a ton of space, i think i'd still opt for this type of rack... i don't care for the kind that stick out into the room.

so ya got me beat on size, at least my silver rods are prettier than yours.

and hey what do ya know, the maintenance gal here did all the hard stuff too!

Thanks GG! Our shop is and old elementary school, that I actually attended 40 years ago. We have even out grown it and we have built 3 additional buildings, with a total of about 17,000 square feet of space.

And yes, your silver rods are very nice. :rock-n-roll:

Terry