• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GG inspired racks

tcorn1965

Me thinkst you jumped your gun.

I was blah-blahing the dumb talk about nonsense and wanting to look at a rack you're avoiding here. I was... as Color, asking if the guy had enough room for two rolls above each other and still have hand space to remove these without much trouble.... especially when your rolls of media are full. I wasn't talking or even mentioning your rack or the spacing between them.

I'm all about doing certain things yourself, but I also want to help an unsuspecting problem in the bud if I can so others might not follow suit. ya punkett :tongue:

Hey guys we are using these to hold finished cut banners getting ready for sewing and grommets. We spaced them this far apart so when we get a full roll 10'6" wide of finished banners we can hang it between the two racks and then it makes it easier for the person in light production to pull out and cut. Before the racks it would take two grown men (or women :loveya:) to lift up the roll while someone cuts. Does this make sense?

Terry

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Heyyyyyy........... quit it punkett. There's no way I could've been talking about yours and you surely must know it. You posted your stuff after me. I can't know ahead of time what you were gonna write.

Yo Color........ me too, I completely missed the part about them being drying racks.

We used to hang up wash line and literally clothespin banners up when screen printing or hand-painting. The most we ever hung was something like 250 2' x 10' double-sided banners.

GypsyGraphics

Thanks GG! Our shop is and old elementary school, that I actually attended 40 years ago. We have even out grown it and we have built 3 additional buildings, with a total of about 17,000 square feet of space.

And yes, your silver rods are very nice. :rock-n-roll:

Terry

oh my gosh terry... how cool to be in the very building you spent your school days in as a kid! that's wild

gezzzz 17,000 sf..... i'll bet you have storage closets bigger than my entire shop!

GypsyGraphics

Heyyyyyy........... quit it punkett. There's no way I could've been talking about yours and you surely must know it. You posted your stuff after me. I can't know ahead of time what you were gonna write.

ugh... how am i gonna have any fun butting heads with you if you miss my joke gino?
has to be that you missed it, couldn't possibly be that i'm not funny.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
ugh... how am i gonna have any fun butting heads with you if you miss my joke gino?
has to be that you missed it, couldn't possibly be that i'm not funny.

Oh-h-h-h-h-h................... now that's funny...... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Big Laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Big Laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Big Laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::doh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::banghead::ROFLMAO::Big Laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All these little guys wiggling around make me tense...... I'm going home soon to drink some whiskey. :toasting:

First the A/C went out two days ago and the guy just finished putting it in around 3:30 today and we're setting heat wave records to my guys were out in all of this heat killing themselves finishing up a big job for us. I gave them each $50 cash and told them to go home early and get cool [cause it wasn't in the shop]and sign out as though it was 5pm.

Actually, today was a blast. Billed out some very good jobs and got confirmation on a few really big ones. Some repeat and some new. Today was a magical day. I just had to do it sweaty.

:bushmill: gotta go soon and beat the heat...... and don't let no one tell you drinking will make you hotter. It makes everything you look at..... HOTTER............ :jr:

tcorn1965

oh my gosh terry... how cool to be in the very building you spent your school days in as a kid! that's wild

gezzzz 17,000 sf..... i'll bet you have storage closets bigger than my entire shop!

GG,
Yea it is pretty cool. Especially being able to play basketball at lunch!

Terry