• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gimme that thang!!!!!! apple keynote in progress!!!

SignManiac

I've decided to wait for a second generation model, but I will get one if for no other reason than to have a coffee table viewer for all of my photography and artwork or as a portfolio to show prospective sign customers out in the field. It's size, weight and instant on speed would be better to me than my heavy, slow start up laptop. Plus I'm a gadget junkie too!

GypsyGraphics

So downloading this same $300 book will be free? Man....I'm going to save a ton of money when my daughter starts university!

No but down-loadable versions are considerable less expensive, not to mention the upside of preserving natural resources... AND have you tried to carrying a kid backpack lately... f'n heavy as all get out... it's ridiculous!

S

scarface

I went to a apple store today to check one out, I am not impressed.

No camera and it doesn't support flash. It's honestly one big ipod touch with a few add ons.

Eh, I'll spend $500 on something more useful