• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gino's origanal

John Butto

Just want to say how great this stuff works on laying down vinyl. Gino has been kind enough to let us field test this product. The only bad side to it is that dogs will follow you around. It should be ready to role out in the spring. It is a pure green product with no alcohol and it also helps the tomatoes grow.

John Butto

No, I am not retired, work 7 days a week, it does not take me that long to do this sort of thing. Instead of going outside for a smoke things can be done.

SignosaurusRex

The 'Gino's' is a bit hard to read and the Weasel is missing his wank. The illustration could use some fine tuning...don't forget the wank.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
John, show everyone the gallon version in concentrate form. I believe that label is by far the best one we have.

Some of the major specs.......
  • It won't work below 58º
  • It won't work above 63º
  • It won't work on glass, metal, plastics or wood
  • It won't work on anything flat
  • It won't work on convex surfaces
  • It won't work on concave applications
  • It won't work in the dark
  • It won't work in direct light
  • It won't work in indirect lighting
  • It won't work inside
  • It won't work outside
  • It won't work with any colored vinyls
  • It won't work with digitally printed media regardless of what inks or resins are used
  • It won't work before 12 noon
  • It won't work after 3:15pm
  • It won't work in bathrooms
  • It won't work in garages
  • It won't work in basements
  • It won't work in warehouse settings
  • It won't work in any of the Northern states above the 35th parallel of latitude
  • It won't work in any of the Southern states below the 40th parallel of latitude

However, it will work as John mentioned, better than Miracle grow for your tomatoes and other veggies in the garden this summer..... and it keeps away geese, unless you live near a big pond.

There are some restrictions to using this product which are outlined on every container. We will soon be conducting classes for certification of this product and it will be about a 10-day course, held probably somewhere underground with florescent lighting.

We'll offer a sign up thread later for those interested.

The gallon concentrate will be around 36¢. In order to use it, the training class will run close to $12,668.17 with a three day certification for only $46.12 extra.

Please send your checks well in advance made payable to me. Once we have our first class of at least 79 people scheduled with a second class two weeks later of another 78 people we will begin distributing this wonderful product, brought to you by Rio/Butto LLC.

CES020

This stuff sucks. I just used it and now I can't get the neighbors ferret to stop humping my leg.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
But you like it nonetheless.... not the product..... the humping and those little claws. You love it, you know you do, you sick pup.