• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

give feed back on new logo

Jillbeans

The initials are OK but the script is awful looking for a sign shop.
I'd add a panel at the bottom and put Graphics in it, not in a script and not italic.
Try using a golden yellow as the top portion of your gradient, the peachy color looks kind of sissy to me.
Love....Jill

KRC SAFETY CO

thanks for all the advice... ya the more i looked at it the more i hated the 1st graphics. a couple more with some simple changes

Attachments

• logo 3.jpg
    logo 3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 96
  • logo 4.jpg
    logo 4.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 90

Atomic DNA

I'm not digging the gradient. Instead of the gradient, maybe do a chiseled bevel with an orange and a shade of darker orange instead.

qmr55

I still don't like it for a sign shop logo. Would be good for maybe a motorcross bike company or something like that. Not digging it for a sign shop. Try some new ideas, start fresh!

qmr55

If you decide you want to stick with the original concept, here are some more ideas to try!

Attachments

• KRC.jpg
    KRC.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 113

visual800

I like the 1st one better if you take jills advice and slant the box, as far as that script on the 2nd one, delete that from your computer. it aint gonna cut it

graphix45

Here's a couple of ideas using the colors with the gradients you seem to like. I couldn't get the yeild sign shape out of my head since you said you do traffic control signs.

Attachments

• KRC.jpg
    KRC.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 95

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
thanks for all the advice... ya the more i looked at it the more i hated the 1st graphics. a couple more with some simple changes

Of these two that you did, the left one with graphics under it in a bar is much better, your gradient is harsh and irritating to the eyes though, and don't do a bar graphic with skewed elements, never looks right.

qmr55's gradient is much better, and graphix45 did some interesting layouts (left one with the yield sign is better of the two) still not digging the drop shadow on the layouts, and really not digging fake metal gradients. Just personal preference.

I do admit there is a time and place for gradients in a logo, but that is in the variations of a logo (for special usage instances, for example). Your primary use ... no.

SignManiac

Okay, so after a couple of Presidente' margaritas at Chili's for lunch, here's a few suggestions. Break away from one idea. Try a few different concepts in black and white, then when you hit on something that feels right, screw around with a few basic color combinations. Avoid the special effects buttons if you can and only as a sparing touch, not every damn thing in the design.

Attachments

• KRC.jpg
    KRC.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 82

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Okay, so after a couple of Presidente' margaritas at Chili's for lunch, here's a few suggestions. Break away from one idea. Try a few different concepts in black and white, then when you hit on something that feels right, screw around with a few basic color combinations. Avoid the special effects buttons if you can and only as a sparing touch, not every damn thing in the design.

THIS! +1!

Good stuff signmaniac!