• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Giving away the farm/Sign shop..... Very Scary

TXFB.INS

We also have guys offering graphics out of the trunk of their cars and when people come in and want us to match their price I simply ask them are they using the same high quality materials we are and most importantly will they be there for you if their is ever a issue. If they want to go with them I dont hold a grudge or put our competitors down, i let our work speak for ourselves.

We had a customer right across the street from the shop come in and wanted his sign changed and seeing he was part of our community we gave him a super good deal, using our bucket truck we would take his sign down, strip it and apply new graphics. He took the quote and found someone cheaper. This is when the amusement started, these two kids showed up with one ladder and started to slide the face out of the frame, the other guy holding the sign still from the ground with a long 2x4 and as the face came out farther and farther we could see it flex from across the street and of course it snapped and smashed. I saw them pick up the pieces and for a few weeks there was no sign and then we had a visit from the same guy asking us to replace the sign. Now he is into more money with replacing the glass on top of it all, so cheaper is not always better so if they want to save a buck then I wish them good luck

I love these stories, always makes me laugh. usually when the customer comes back they are smart enough NOT to try the rice match game again

I'll be the first to shop for prices but I always compair apples - apples