• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GO....MITT...GO...you handsome devil!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shovelhead

sucks Dave...10 years ago.....projected winners won!!!!
It's a toss up.....
John Anderson in 1980 could win now!!!!
The end is nigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shovelhead

Think of the power of the media and technology in general!!!!!
Not a Limbaugh or a McCain supporter........how many people are sheep
and follow Limbaugh and vote against McCain....scary!!!!!!

Techman

I used to like what the dems had to say.
Then the last election they had the Hollywood entertainers step in. I have no use for hiphop lifestyle with its woman bashing, and gangsta lifestyles.

That didn't represent me or my lifestyle nor ever will it. As long as they use celebs to hawk and make themselves look credible then they will not be back in power.

Craig Sjoquist

shook hand with Sen. John McCain when near by here, we had a few words, I have great respect for a man thats been a POW, refused early release, and has done so much in his life.
would there be a question in trusting this man, doing the best he can to lead and can ....

git r dun

S

SignTech

shook hand with Sen. John McCain when near by here, we had a few words, I have great respect for a man thats been a POW, refused early release, and has done so much in his life.
would there be a question in trusting this man, doing the best he can to lead and can ....

git r dun

No .... IMO ... he's high on my choice list so far ... despite being 140

Flame

I think I have one friend who's a dem... maybe one, I dunno. He might have converted.

Democrat is usually a bad word around here. lol.

Rodi

I'm for the candidate who wants to fight the fight against the terrorists, cut our taxes (EVERYONE, rich, poor, middle, corporate) and cut the glut that is in our government.
I never met a tax I liked or a tax cut that I did not like, regardless of whether I profited or not.

skyhigh

Facts usually don't interfere with Flamey's opinion...:Big Laugh

So who are you root'n for...Chelsea's mom or Oprah's mate!!:rolleyes:
I'm always leary when a foreigner is interested in which candidate gets elected in this country. Makes me think I should vote the other way (which I was anyways).

Shovel, do you think Mitt will cry when he loses to a woman? Waaaaaaaaahahaha)))))))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.