• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GO....MITT...GO...you handsome devil!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shovelhead

Facts usually don't interfere with Flamey's opinion...:Big Laugh

I'm always leary when a foreigner is interested in which candidate gets elected in this country. Makes me think I should vote the other way (which I was anyways).

Shovel, do you think Mitt will cry when he loses to a woman? Waaaaaaaaahahaha)))))))))))))))))))

Is there a woman running?

Shovelhead

Good Christ. I'm hoping we can all just be happy we're saying goodbye to the functionally retarded half-wit that has ruined our economy, sit down together and get to fixin it. Whaddya say? This recession is going to kick our collective asses. The de-regulation of big business that George's mentally-challenged son has established has more than a few blows left to deal the middle and lower class person.... we're going to have to burn out the Bushies like they did on Iwo. Last thing we need is hair-splitting, as if there's much of a difference between a white black guy, a liberally pandering old maid, a guy who believes that fossils were formed by the devil to fool us (not to mention with a name like MITT, how can you lose?)... hell, I'm staunchly anti-republican but still thinking McCain is top dog.
But if there were an option, I would vote to make them all work together (under pain of death) to grab that last bit of rope we have left. We're gonna need all the help we can get.

"Mitt" is a nickname....AND you're off topic that could lead to a shut down.

:thread:thread:thread

Flame

Thats weird Flamey. Washington state senate has 32 dems to 17 repubs. Must be a few of them around there.

"around here" .... meaning like in my personal 15 mile radius. Vancouver is kind of a mix, best I can tell. Seattle is full of Dems (and a lot of other things).

I'm just talking my little area here. Bronco drivin', chew spittin' , rifle packin' white guys that bleed republican.

Sorry, just had to clear that up. lol.

D2S

I voted not sure if I like how it came out but, I am glad that Hilary can no longer call me for a couple of months. Cold calling is one thing but let me count the list of calls I got yesterday.

Some unknown dude telling me to vote Clinton
Then bill telling me to vote Clinton
then Jack Nicholson telling me to Vote Clinton
and then finally Hilary telling me to vote Clinton

All I have to say I was getting pretty pissed off, we didnt get a single other call from anyone else. That right there made me not to vote for Hilary, well that and I am a republican =)

D

DARLAK

i'm a rebuplican or i'm a democrat is the problem with the USA today...

how about i'm an american and i want a good, true honest person to lead this country..

this bashing of canidates because they are not of 'your' party is a joke.

shovelhead, you are a joke

an no, i am not voting for hillary, i'm on the fence with mccain or obama...

Shovelhead

how about i'm an american and i want a good, true honest person to lead this country..

I apologize unreservedly for not living up to your standards.
I promise to try harder in the future.

D

DARLAK

whatever shovel, keep spewin...

your verbal vomit is occasionaly slighlty humorous....

k.a.s.

Thats quite a choice were going to have, a pro illegals, anti gun, liberal republican or a guy who went to an Islamic school and has "Hussain" for a middle name. Boy I can't wait

Kevin

D

DARLAK

or a guy who went to an Islamic school and has "Hussain" for a middle name.

wow, yea, your right... he's probably an islamic extremist and we won't know it until he win's the election and hands over the country to bin laden....

quite intelligent, then again your from ohio, the state that cost us dearly....

Status
Not open for further replies.