• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Goin' Camping!!

Tim Aucoin

My wife & I went out yesterday to "just look" at campers. Yeah, right!!! We bought a 2010 Starcraft 1224 Pop-up!! :Big Laugh:Big Laugh Looks like we're gonna do some serious camping this year! Now... I just need to figure out if it's possible to wrap this thing...?:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 10_FD_1224_Hero_a.jpg
    10_FD_1224_Hero_a.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 108
  • fp_10_FD_1224.jpg
    fp_10_FD_1224.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 76

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Awww....... that's a shame. Are you guys tired of your new house already that you wanna move away a little at a time ??

:Canada 2:

Tim Aucoin

Awww....... that's a shame. Are you guys tired of your new house already that you wanna move away a little at a time ??

:Canada 2:

:ROFLMAO: Actually... we figure this will help us cut down on all the cruising we do and maybe in the long run, save us a bit of money! :rolleyes: I say this, yet somehow, we have 2 cruises booked for the future... :doh::doh:

Jillbeans

Be sure to bring some bug spray!
My daughter and her boyfriend bought an ancient 1960s camper, clean and in real nice shape, for $500 last summer.
We have gone camping a few times.
As long as I can sit by the fire and not get bitten up, and not get too plastered, I enjoy it.
And they do all the cooking/cleaning. I love being the "older relative".
Have fun!
Love....Jill

ABPGraphics

Ewww, Tent Trailers... I hope you guys like yours a little more than my father liked his. He had his less than 6 months then sold it and went and bought a real trailer.

Tim Aucoin

Be sure to bring some bug spray!
My daughter and her boyfriend bought an ancient 1960s camper, clean and in real nice shape, for $500 last summer.
We have gone camping a few times.
As long as I can sit by the fire and not get bitten up, and not get too plastered, I enjoy it.
And they do all the cooking/cleaning. I love being the "older relative".
Have fun!
Love....Jill

Oh, I've got bug spray!!! I've also got one of those plug-in & lure the little suckers in and ZAP'EM thingamabobbers too!! :ROFLMAO: Wendy & I love camping (the few times we've gone with friends), and we both used to do it lots in our younger days many moons ago! I used to hike & tent, but I'm far too lazy for that now... and I refuse to sleep close to the ground... too many bugs!! :omg:

Bye the way Jill... I love your new avatar pic! I don't know why, but I can't stop staring into your eyes!!:rolleyes:

Ewww, Tent Trailers... I hope you guys like yours a little more than my father liked his. He had his less than 6 months then sold it and went and bought a real trailer.

For us it was a matter of towing weight limitations with our Ford Edge and storage costs in the off season. With our tent trailer, it will fit nice & snug into our garage for the off season! And how can you not like the new tent trailers of today? This thing is nicer than some of my relatives homes!! :ROFLMAO:

Sabre

Congratz on the trailer :) I finally bought a truck myself a couple weeks ago (04 Ford F-150) and will be looking for a trailer hopefully this summer too :)

I'm sure you'll have a blast! Have fun :)

Jillbeans

Thanks!
Just took that today out by my mossy old tree.
The camper I am talking about isn't a tent one. It's real Jetson-like.
The last time we went I had to sleep with someone's cousin!
(seperate sleeping bags of course)
Awk-ward!

Tim Aucoin

The last time we went I had to sleep with someone's cousin!
(seperate sleeping bags of course)
Awk-ward!
I can't help but hear "Dueling Banjos" play in my head when I read this!!:ROFLMAO: I have a sudden urge to watch Deliverance!! :ROFLMAO:

Sabre

I can't help but hear "Dueling Banjos" play in my head when I read this!!:ROFLMAO: I have a sudden urge to watch Deliverance!! :ROFLMAO:

Make sure you have the tactical defense shotgun neatly tucked away for such an instance :|

GregT

My wife and I did the same thing last year. Just looking and came home with a new camper. Used it several times and loved it

gnatt66

thats great! we love our old 5th wheel. (97 jayco).

avoiding the new camper lot at all costs! cause we'd do the same thing...

Jillbeans

That's the look I give customers when they ask for Brush Script.
I like your new pic GiGi and Tim I like your new one too.
But that T really looks like a J.
Where are you planning to camp?

Mainframe

I am starting to circle around a few class c motorhomes, I am gonna close in on one soon. We had a cute little pop up years ago when we were younger, we had a blast! They are great for a younger crowd, but I want a little more space this time! Enjoy!