• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Going throught Magenta

Lindsay50111

The company I work for just bought their Mutah ValueJet a few months ago and we've notice since we've got it we've been going through Magenta fast than any other color. Has anyone else had this happen?? I guess it could be just what we are printing but it doesn't really seem like we are printing magenta heavy stuff.

ChiknNutz

You will go thru Magenta and Yellow at approx. 2 or 3 to 1 to that of Cyan, and likely about 4-to-1 for black. Doesn't seem to make sense as to why, but that is very typical.

GK

I would imagine your running black with a high mix of magenta to make a rich looking black, so that would definitely eat up more magenta ink then you might originally think.

copythat

Yep Here 2

Thought it was all the red banners we've been doing. But the quote by George makes alot of sense.