• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gold Chrome Wrap URGENT

Creative Soul

Hey all, I have a customer that needs a wrap for promotional purposes done in a mirrored gold material. Does anyone know anything about this or where to get. I heard that the material needs to be ordered overseas. Any thoughts or help appreciated.

Stephen

Flame

ha dude, are you ready to bill out $40K for a wrap job? And play with material you've never used before? You would have to get some of that insanely rare chrome stuff and tint it a gold hue.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Mirror gold wrap

Hey all, I have a customer that needs a wrap for promotional purposes done in a mirrored gold material. Does anyone know anything about this or where to get. I heard that the material needs to be ordered overseas. Any thoughts or help appreciated.

Stephen

I have a 2 year outdoor product; however, it is only rated for flat surfaces. The 48" x 50yd roll price is, are you sitting down?, $2000 :omg: