• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Golf Hole Signs

MariaMartini

I need a supplier for full color yard signs for a golf tournament. "This hole sponsored by..."

I don't know what type of signs are typically used.

Thanks for the help!

Rhino

They are made with Coroplast around here. We have several MM's that would love to print them for you.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very cheap substrate and little copy. Usually stay with one or two colors. Full color is usually a waste of time. No one wants to spend that kind of money. A 12" x 16" for about $12. each plus the stand, based on 25 or more signs.

Rhino

Very cheap substrate and little copy. Usually stay with one or two colors. Full color is usually a waste of time. No one wants to spend that kind of money. A 12" x 16" for about $12. each plus the stand, based on 25 or more signs.

I disagree. I say make em on standard 18"x24" coro blanks and charge full price. Don't leave any money on the table.

Keep in mind, if the customer provides a crappy jpg of their logo, it's gonna look crappy on that sign. I suggest business names (text only) instead of company logos.

:peace!:

Attachments

• Golf.jpg
    Golf.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 111

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:Oops: Oh-h-h-h...... you're talking about a printed background the same for everyone and then a one color die-cut vinyl name.... ??

Interesting. I imagined all of the sponsors wanting their own logos and colors and everyone would be different. That's why I worded it the way I did. This way you can mass produce the main sign and just place the sponsors in.
Never too late to see new ideas............. :goodpost:

copythat

Golf signs

I need a supplier for full color yard signs for a golf tournament. "This hole sponsored by..."

I don't know what type of signs are typically used.

Thanks for the help!

I just did 22 18" x 24" full color coro's & got $35 per piece for set-up & $25 per print.

Typestries

We do golf signs in full color all the time, in square, rectangular, and round. Since we have the equipment, we flatbed print the coroplast, and then if the order is for round or round with a "tee" we cut the printed sheet on the router.

Printing is a great way to go, since you can layout your base design and the sponsor text on each individual sign, so when printed, the finished sig is ready to deliver.

If you don't have the equipment, find a good wholesaler, lay them out, send them out, and make yourself some money.

happy Signing!