• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good day in football........

OldPaint

COWBOYS GOT WALKED OVER.......................couldnt happen the more deserving club.......34-3......

Mosh

Hoping for a Vikings/Colts Superbowl. I like Peyton and Mr. Retirement. Any of the four teams though would be fun in the big game. Jets, Cinderella team, Saints, Explosive offense, Colts, semi-dynasty, and the Viks with the "riverboat gambler, gunslinger, wrangler jeans salesman" as QB.

OldPaint

hoping for a vikings/colts superbowl. I like peyton and mr. Retirement. Any of the four teams though would be fun in the big game. Jets, cinderella team, saints, explosive offense, colts, semi-dynasty, and the viks with the "riverboat gambler, gunslinger, wrangler jeans salesman" as qb.
gona be the saints and colts............saints gona get their 1st ring!!!!

Mosh

As a kid I was always a Cowboys fan, but Romo is just SO overrated. What has he done to deserve all these endorsments...NOTHING but bang that ol Simposom girl that is nothing by herself BTW!

Colt 35 - Vikings 21

threads1

I think it will be the Saints & the Colts. I'm rootin' for the Saints because I'm friends with one of the coaches. I'd like to see him get a Super Bowl ring.

Steve C.

Big Cowboys fan here! Yesterday really hurt. But, they went farther than I
expected.

Farve HATER.... Go Saints! Whodat.

(i know how to spell his name, he doesn't know how to say it.)

Case

Nah, going to be Vikings all the way.

As long as grandpa Farvre doesnt break a hip.

It's funny, people point out his age so much....... He's a great player and hasn't missed a game since 1992.........

There aren't many that can say that...........

Oh, nobody can say that............

And if he did "break his hip", he would probably play........

Favre plays the game the way it should be played........

Case

Jim Doggett

COWBOYS GOT WALKED OVER.......................couldnt happen the more deserving club.......34-3......

That's not good!!! The Boys are America's Team!!!! :wavingflag:

Well, Romo was a student of Farve's style. It seems Tony got schooled some more, big time :^)

It's Texas, so winter is over in about a week. Maybe it's a good time for our guys to take the rest of the season off.

[insert sobs]

HaroldDesign

I was hoping the Vikings would lose. As a Packer fan I have a bit of an antic-disposition. Now that they won I'm a bit torn, but don't much care. I think I secretly want to see Favre go all the way.