Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good NOW WE ARE DONE WITH CHRISTMAS!!!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by OldPaint, Dec 26, 2013.

1. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

dec 26, and we made another year of preparing for dec 25th)))))) iam not a grinch or scrooge, but the run up to christmas....is such a chaotic time........and then POOF ITS OVER WITH(((((
    now back to the normal(for those of us who are "normal.")routine and then we got news years eve to stay sober thru))))))

Tags:
  2. AceSignsOnline

AceSignsOnline Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Haha I am definitely NOT normal, according to my many acquaintances. Fortunately, we are still in the midst of a few high-pressure/high profile jobs that are being promised out by the end of the year. Some people hate the pressure, but I tend to thrive under it. Not saying I couldn't use a break, though. Mah back is KILLIN MEH!!!!

3. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

this was my back, 6 months ago.....but no more pain now.....

Attached Files:

4. AceSignsOnline

AceSignsOnline Member

Apr 17, 2013

Geeeeeeez, man! Glad you're better. Looks like it was a rough surgery. Bet it's nice to be pain (and pain med) free.

5. binki

binki Premium Subscriber

Jul 23, 2007
    The PRC
    We hear that. On 12/21 we didn't think we were going to make it. We hired 2 employees in November and that helped. By 2:30 on the 24th we were pretty much finished. Better than last year when I was still their working at 5.