• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good NOW WE ARE DONE WITH CHRISTMAS!!!

OldPaint

dec 26, and we made another year of preparing for dec 25th)))))) iam not a grinch or scrooge, but the run up to christmas....is such a chaotic time........and then POOF ITS OVER WITH(((((
now back to the normal(for those of us who are "normal.")routine and then we got news years eve to stay sober thru))))))

AceSignsOnline

dec 26, and we made another year of preparing for dec 25th)))))) iam not a grinch or scrooge, but the run up to christmas....is such a chaotic time........and then POOF ITS OVER WITH(((((
now back to the normal(for those of us who are "normal.")routine and then we got news years eve to stay sober thru))))))

Haha I am definitely NOT normal, according to my many acquaintances. Fortunately, we are still in the midst of a few high-pressure/high profile jobs that are being promised out by the end of the year. Some people hate the pressure, but I tend to thrive under it. Not saying I couldn't use a break, though. Mah back is KILLIN MEH!!!!

OldPaint

this was my back, 6 months ago.....but no more pain now.....

Attachments

• hs20 003.jpg
    hs20 003.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 61

binki

We hear that. On 12/21 we didn't think we were going to make it. We hired 2 employees in November and that helped. By 2:30 on the 24th we were pretty much finished. Better than last year when I was still their working at 5.