• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good Source for Window Perf

System27

I would like to try some window perf for use with eco sol ink and was checking to see what brand and supplier would be suggested ?? Best price etc... so far what i have looked at was the orajet 3675 at about 5 bucks a running foot 24 inches wide.

Is this the going rate ??

Should I look elsewhere ?:help

D

Digitall

If you research, you will find that 3M is the ONLY cast window perf, the thinnest and most conformible. this is why the 3M gives you the best visiblity from the inside. some of the less expensive brands you will not get goods results with.

Letterbox Mike

We use alot of Solvex perf and have been happy with it. Had a few jobs up for several years and they still look good. Definately not the most conformable but it works pretty well, seems to be very durable. If you're doing a window with any extreme curves you might have a bit of a difficult time, but we've successfully applied it to the back windows of dodge caravans and the side rear windows of honda elements, both of which have tricky glass to do, and it worked very well, no problems after about 2 years.

BTW, are you in monticello KY or another state?

System27

I dont know Eddie but I used to work at Monticello Bank years ago and worked with Phillip then. This was probably early 90's

Small World !!

jawdavis

Definitely a 3rd recommendation for Dale at DP Media...

I needed 6000 sq ft of 60" window perf and I needed it fast, and needed it cheap. Dale went above and beyond to find it for me. Had it from CA in 3 days and had it cheaper than any other perf I've ever used. Printed it on a HP Latex and looked great.

Can't say enough good things about them.