• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Got a whole county wanting street signs...

Umm...Where do I buy them in that quantity and/or how do I make them?

.08 aluminum and reflective... Should I contact the local federal prison?

rjssigns

Not sure if those fall under MUTCD regs or not. Best check before quoting.

At any rate you can order the reflective blanks from a place like Grimco then cut the green overlay film on your plotter and apply.

My choice would be to have a specialty wholesaler knock them out.

Umm...Where do I buy them in that quantity and/or how do I make them?

.08 aluminum and reflective... Should I contact the local federal prison?

Contact Grimco. They can fabricate them all or get you the blanks. Or sheeted blanks. Depends on how much you wan to do in house. Their finished signs have a very good resale price.

TXFB.INS

Contact Grimco. They can fabricate them all or get you the blanks. Or sheeted blanks. Depends on how much you wan to do in house. Their finished signs have a very good resale price.

:thumb: yup, just finished up an order for handicap parking signs doing exactly this

ams

Check with your substrate supplier, mine makes extruded blanks with green reflective ready to go, all I have to do is cut white reflective letters and put on it. Cost $20 each double sided

decalman

Well I'll be darned. I didn't know street signs had vinyl. I didn't know how they were made.
They don't seem to wear out.